Monday, July 19, 2010

St Ives-Cornwall: My summer 2010 memories

Ma boi and i

There's so much I can say about this amazing little fishermen village. I can be all tourist guide'y and talk about the silky-sand clear -water beaches in the middle of green mountains that even on a grey day like today were absolutely magnificent!


On the footpath to St Ives

Seriously...cheesy as it sounds Carbis Bay and St Ives are a feast for the eye and I haven't even seen that whole of Cornwall yet!!

This is the kind of place you need when you don't want to do anything but have lovely walks, chill on the beach and tread cobble stone roads and browse little cute shops... Well at least this is what I and my better half did and it was one of the best days we had!

Not a sexy look but I can't walk with a pebble in my shoe!

There are so many things I'll remember about that trip: The picturesque footpath we took from Carbis Bay to St Ives ( we wanted to buy every single house we saw!) , the divine views, the self-drive boat ride we took at Porthminster beach, the beautiful hotel we're staying at,my lovely dragon (ehem temporary) tattoo...

If I'm honest though all of the above was made extra special being chronicled with my boy's extra extra special camera app...Really cool.

In a cool little antique'y shop where there's so much stuff you don't know where to look!

The streets look like they came out of a 19th century novel! So beautiful!




Ma boi checkin out some antiques

No comments: